WEREWOLF (VAN HELSING)
Werewolves are humans infected with a supernatural venom (called werewolf venom) which forces them to transform into monstrous and powerful human-wolf hybrids during a full moon. But once the curse fully consumes them they become werewolves forever.
When a human turns into a werewolf, they become bigger, more muscular, with razor sharp fangs and claws. Each werewolf in the film displays different colored fur like gray, brown and black, and possibly even a size difference depending on how tall and built their human form is. they are 7 feet tall.
- Velkan Valerious – Bitten by an unnamed grey werewolf. Had brown fur. Killed by Gabriel Van Helsing.
- Gabriel Van Helsing – Bitten by Velkan Valerious. Had black fur. Cured.
- Unnamed Werewolf – Released by Dracula, bit Velkan Valerious. Had grey fur.
Powers & Abilities
- Superhuman Strength – Werewolves experience a dramatic increase in physical strength; able to bend thick iron bars in their bare hands and easily lift heavy objects that mortal men cannot.
- Superhuman Speed – Werewolves are as swift as wolves.
- Superhuman Durability – Werewolves are highly resistant to electric shock and have a high tolerance for physical pain.
- Superhuman Agility – Werewolves are lithe and can jump several meters in the air in a single bound.
- Werewolf Venom – Their fangs produce a venom which can turn humans into werewolves and can also kill Dracula.
- Silver – Weapons forged of silver are most effective against a werewolf.
- Full Moon Deprivation – If the full moon is blocked by clouds, they will revert back to human from until the curse consumes them.
- Werewolf Cure – Dracula’s cure can purify a werewolf’s veins of its venom, making them human again. Seems to work only if administered soon before or after the first full moon.